- This event has passed.
July 20 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Registration at the City Park Pavillion.
These events include:
C-2 Sprints for starting position, C-2 Amateur, Expert, C-1 Expert, Junior and Fledgling
- Registration for all Spike’s Challenge Events will run from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the City Park Pavilion. These events include C-1 Race, C-2 Race, Junior and Fledgling Races, Mentor Races etc.
- Early Registration is appreciated. Please complete the C-2 Entry Form and/or C-1 Entry Form along with the Waiver and mail to the above address or drop it at the Grayling Marathon Office. Both paddlers must still sign in at the table in order to get a sprint position. Early registrants not sprinting must sign in by Sunday at 8:15 AM in Joe Wakeley’s Garage. There will be no registrations on Sunday July 21, 2019. All registrations must be received by Saturday July 20, 2019.
- Schedule of Events
- Sprint Course Map
- Sprint Rules
- Race Course Map
9:00 AM Sprints for starting position of C-2 Race, Grayling City Park Pond
- Sprints for Starting Position on City Park Pond – Participants will sprint in the order in which they register or sign-in at the registration table. There will be a 10-Minute break between each heat of 10 sprints. There will be two teams on the sprint course at a time. Teams may look over the course during the breaks. (See Sprint Rules)
- (Optional) Junior, Fledgling, Mentor races on the Pond
5:00 PM Registration for C-1 and Junior/Fledgling C-2 race to Burton’s Landing
- Registration continues for all races at Joe Wakeley’s yard. Please, No dogs in Joe’s Yard.
- C-1 pre-race, Barton Cup Qualifier, Junior C-2 Race to Burton’s Landing.
- Start of Junior C-2 Race to Burton’s Landing
6:00 PM Start of the C-1 Race $700 Purse for Men & $560 Purse for Women
- Start of the C-1 race and Barton Cup Qualifier
*Events listed on the this website may change due to an unfavorable conditions and/or unforeseeable events. Therefore, dates and times may be subject to change, please call the specific event coordinator to verify calendar information.