Thank you for considering being a sponsor for the AuSable River Canoe Marathon. The all-volunteer organizing committee works hard year-round to ensure that the AuSable River Canoe Marathon is a World Class event. The committee also works year-round to ensure that income generated through sponsorship is used to enhance the event and exposure for the sponsors. Various levels of sponsorship are available and are briefly discussed below:
- Title Sponsor – This sponsor will get top billing and the event will be named as “[Title Sponsor] AuSable River Canoe Marathon.” All published, printed, merchandise and verbalized materials will include the Title Sponsor Logo and name. This sponsor will also receive a full page color ad in Program Book and exposure on the Spectator Guide as well as banners at the start and finish lines, and other benefits.
- Presenting Sponsor – This sponsor will receive the billing a step down from the Title Sponsor. This exposure will be stated as “[Title Sponsor] AuSable River Canoe Marathon presented by [Presenting Sponsor].” This sponsor will have their Name, as presented by, on signs and boards advertising the event. The Presenting Sponsor also receives a full page color ad in our Program Book, exposure on the Spectator Guide, banners at the start and finish lines, and other benefits.
- Time Trial Sponsor – Site sponsor of the Time Trials in Grayling for three days, as well as other benefits. This sponsor will receive a full color ad in our Program Book, banners at the Time Trials and start and finish lines, and other benefits.
- Associate Sponsors – Only (5) Associate Sponsors are available – Benefits include banners at the start and finish lines, a full page ad in the Program Book, as well as other benefits.
- Product, Service or Media Sponsor – This sponsor trade products and/or services for sponsorship, and in return receives a half-page color ad in the Program Book, banners at the start and finish lines, as well as other benefits.
- Contributing Sponsors – Twenty (20) sponsorships are available in Grayling and Oscoda, for a total of forty. Contributing Sponsors will receive banners at the start or finish line, a quarter page ad in the Program Book, as well as other benefits.
- Race Bonus Sponsorships – several bonuses are available. See the Sponsorship Book for more details.
All the above sponsor levels will have a 4’X8′ Marathon Sponsor Sign or banner placed at your place of business, indicating your level of sponsorship, as well as number of corporate passes for access to the VIP areas at the start and finish lines. The number of passes depends on the level of sponsorship. Also the Sponsor’s Name, Logo, and website link will be placed on the AuSable River Canoe Marathon website.
For a complete listing of sponsorships opportunities and detailed information, please download the Sponsorship Book. Please contact the AuSable River Canoe Marathon committee regarding any questions and/or potential sponsorship:
P.O. Box 911
Grayling, MI 49738
P.O. Box 652
Oscoda, MI 48750